Last revised on Dec 12th, 2013.
Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
- Use License
- The materials on Sewashree’s web site are provided “as is”. Sewashree makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Sewashree does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Sewashree or its partners be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for wrong forecast, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Sewashree’s Internet site, even if Sewashree or a Sewashree authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
- The materials appearing on Sewashree’s web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Sewashree does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or representation of the USCIS. Sewashree may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Sewashree does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
- LinksSewashree has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Sewashree of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
- Governing Law
- Any claim relating to Sewashree’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Arizona without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
- Misc Provisions
- Sewashree reserves the right to modify, suspend, or discontinue the Software, or any part of Sewashree , at any time and without notice to you. Sewashree will not be liable to you, should it exercise such right. Sewashree reserves the right to make changes to the Agreement at any time by posting the revised terms on the Sewashree.com website. Your continued use of the Software following any such changes will constitute your acceptance of those changes. Sewashree’s failure to enforce your strict compliance with the Agreement will not constitute a waiver of any of its rights. If any term of this Agreement is found invalid, void, or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining terms.
- Disputes – Any dispute or claim relating in any way to Sewashree , your use of Sewashree , or this Agreement will be resolved by binding arbitration, rather than in court, except that you may assert claims in small claims court if your claims qualify.We each agree that any dispute resolution proceedings will be conducted only on an individualbasis and not in a class, consolidated or representative action.If for any reason a claim proceeds in court rather than in arbitration, we each waive any right to a jury trial. We also both agree that you or we may bring suit in court to enjoin infringement or other misuse of intellectual property rights.